Wednesday 27 May 2015

FRIZZY HAIR? TRY THIS


When it comes to frizzy hair, my locks seem to top the charts, I have the kind of hair that goes static at the sight of straighteners and feels rougher than a horse's tail. So whenever, I'm searching for a new deep treatment, taming the frizz is my main priority which is why I just had to give Umberto Gianni's Intensive Repair Mask a go..

I have to admit, when I tried this mask for the first time, I thought it would be just another one of those 'conditioner but in a tub and called a mask' kind of job but this one is different. The formula feels much thicker than a regular conditioner and contains argan oil which is meant to be really good for conditioning hair. After applying this to the ends of my hair and leaving for about ten or fifteen minutes, my hair felt so much softer and healthier than before even a few days after washing it. It felt so much easier to straighten and style and it didn't even get as static and frizzy as it usually does.

I think it's fair to say I'm pretty smitten with this hair mask, it really does do what it says it will unlike most of the other masks I've tried. It's also easily available from the aisles of Boots so there's no need for any scouring of the internet to track it down either, a definite winner in my eyes.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. I have frizzy hair, but none of these products ever work for me. Maybe that is because I am Indian and these are usually made for American hair? Do you know of any products that are good for thick, lush, coarse hair? xx
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete